Check out Raw Prawn co-author Reena Ganga's new travel blog, Wanderplex, for vacation ideas and great travel tips and tricks


Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I'm off to Clinton's presidential library

    Posted by Adam Crouch

I got a surprise call from a friend last night (tues) at 11pm, telling me that she had an extra ticket to the dedication of Bill Clinton's presidential library in Little Rock today (wednesday). Apparently her boss is a Democratic bigwig who had to bail at the last minute, and so he gave her these tickets, with invites to all of the VIP events. So I booked the first flight out to Little Rock this morning, without having enough time to sleep last night.

I'll be there wednesday and thursday, and then after that I'll be going on a pre-arranged vacation through all of next week. I'm going on a cruise out of Galveston, going to the Cayman Islands, Belize, and two places on Mexico's part of the Yucatan peninsula. It should be a blast.

Look forward to some blog reports about the big event to seal Clinton's legacy. I'll keep you guys posted :)

<< Home

Return to the
  main page

Contributors
   American marketer
      in Sydney (bio)

   Australian journalist
         in Sydney
          (website)


Subscribe

  

Archives

Site Search