Check out Raw Prawn co-author Reena Ganga's new travel blog, Wanderplex, for vacation ideas and great travel tips and tricks


Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Raw Prawn is back!

    Posted by Adam Crouch

I actually had a very good excuse for not blogging during the past few months... I've moved to the other side of the world!

After living on the East Coast of the US for my entire life, I made the move down under, to Sydney Australia!

The move went well, and I'm finally settled in, and enjoying getting to know my new home city. It's a great place... it's the middle of the winter here, but it feels like Cornell's springtime. The average temperature in the winter is in the mid-to-high 50s F. It's a very vibrant and unique city... I'm having a blast.

My new job is great as well... I'm a marketing manager at a truly excellent, very internationally-focused company. It's one of the Top 20 Global Brands, as ranked by Interbrand/BusinessWeek. And the people are great, both on my team and in other parts of the company.

Things are quite good all around.

Now that I've settled in, I plan to blog a bit more regularly. So it's time to re-bookmark us! And here's our RSS feed, if you haven't subscribed.

<< Home

Return to the
  main page

Contributors
   American marketer
      in Sydney (bio)

   Australian journalist
         in Sydney
          (website)


Subscribe

  

Archives

Site Search